India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 cycle III
India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 cycle III :- India Post (Ministry of Communications) has released the official notification for the recruitment of total 4300+ Vacancies for BPM/ ABPM/ DAK SEVAK Posts in Maharashtra & Bihar Postal Circle. All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post of Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Post Master, DAK Sevak post in Maharashtra & Bihar circle. In this article we have mentioned all the details of India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 cycle III. Read this article carefully to know vacancy details, salary, age limit, eligibility criteria etc. Candidates fulfilling the prescribed qualifications for the India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 Vacancy can apply Online at @appost.in before 26 May 2021.
Be in touch with our 36GarhCareer site, for daily updates of employment news. Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application fee, How to apply for the post are given below for your knowledge.
|Post Name||Branch Post Manager/Assistant Branch Post Manager/ Dak sevak|
|Total Posts||4300+ Posts|
India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 cycle III Vacancy Details
To read the official notification of India Post GDS Recruitment-2021 you can download from the Important Link’s section.India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details are mentioned below.
|S.No.||Post circle||Vacancies||Last Date|
India Post GDS Salary –
|S.No.||Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
Eligibility Criteria for India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 cycle III
Educational Qualification –
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevak.
- Basic Computer Training – Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities /Boards / Private Institutions Organizations. This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or class XII or any other higher educational level and in such cases, a separate certificate will not be insisted upon.
Age limit –
The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as of 27.04.2021 the date of notification of the vacancies.
Age Relaxation – Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories is as under –
|S. No.||Category||Permissible age relaxation|
|1.||Schedule Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|2.||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|3.||Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No relaxation*|
|4.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years*|
|5.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years*|
|6.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 years*|
India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 cycle III Job Summary
|Notification||India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 cycle III – Apply online for 4300+ post Right now at @appost.in|
|Last Date of Notification||26th MAY 2021|
|State||Maharashtra & Bihar circle|
|Organization||India Post GDS|
|Qualification||Secondary School Examination passed & degree or Diploma in computer.|
How to Apply Application for India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 cycle III
- Scroll down, check the Important Link’s section.
- Click on Registration register yourself, and you will get registration number by mail or SMS.
- Click on Apply Online enter registration number and circle.
- Complete your registration.
Application fees –
- No fees for all female/trans-woman candidates, all SC/ST candidates and all PwD candidates.
- Rs.100/- for Applicant belonging to the category UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man.
Selection Criteria for India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 cycle III
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
- A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts as per cycle of online engagement. This inter alia means that a prospective candidate can apply for twenty posts on a single application spread across one or all Circles.
- Applicants submitted applications with incomplete/incorrect data will also be rejected from consideration.
- If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5 etc and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited.Similarly, in case of a candidate if joins at any selected post, offers to the remaining choices will automatically be forfeited. If a candidate has applied for more than one circle only one post will be offered per circle.
Important’s Links for India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 cycle III
Here are important links Related to the India Post GDS recruitment-2021. You can download Official Notification of Maharashtra & Bihar. By following the site links given below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is 36GarhCareer.com?
36GarhCareer.com provides all the Latest Chhattisgarh Job Alert, CG Govt Job Alert, CG Rojgar Samachar, CG Job Kind, CG Job Alert, CG Job, CG Govt Schemes, CG Job Vacancy Update.
What is the main purpose of 36GarhCareer.com?
If we are talking about the state of Chhattisgarh, 36garhcareer.com website will provide Recruitment News related to Chhattisgarh to such people where it is needed. If you face any problem in visiting our website, then you can also connect with us through WhatsApp or Telegram. Our aim is to open this website so that people get the right information.
How many Govt. Job Vacancies are there in Chhattisgarh?
According to the report of 36GarhCareer.com, there are 37,967 active Govt Job Vacancies in Chhattisgarh.
How can I apply online for cgvyapam Govt Jobs?
All the candidates can apply for cgvyapam 2021 from the official link provided in the cgvyapam job notification or visit the cgvyapam official website. Just type on your favorite browser and type @ vyapam.cgstate.gov.in. All the candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for cgvyapam recruitment 2021.
What is the age limit to apply for Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs?
The age limit changes as per the recruitment. However, the minimum age limit to apply for Chhattisgarh Govt Job is 18 years.
How I can join 36GarhCareer WhatsApp Group?
Dear Readers, Click here to Join our 36GarhCareer WhatsApp Group.